IT Systems Administrator
- 1 st and last line support to the business. - Monitoring, recording and responding to all new incidents and service requests via ticketing system, telephone, face to face and email
- Works effectively within specific IT systems and applications.
- Review and improve existin
- g systems and processes in order to improve effectiveness.
- Identify and introduce new systems and processes that improve the area or business as appropriate.
- The provision of detailed professional / expert / technical advice to others in order to resolve issues, influence decisions, make aware of risk or to guide users in their tasks.
- Follow all appropriate procedures effectively and perform all appropriate tasks within set time scales and to set standards.
Any IT related Certification, Qualifications, Accreditation are desirable
Experience/knowledge of Server infrastructure:
- Window (All Versions)
- Window Server (All Versions)
- Virtualisation platforms (ESX, ESXi, Hyper-V)
- File and print
- Storage, SAN, NAS
- Office (All Versions)
- Anti-Virus software
- Web filtering
Experience/knowledge of Networks & Network Security
- Phone System
Experience/knowledge of Apple Mac (OSX), Unix/Linux
- Mac OS
Knowledge and experience gained from working to business working procedures like ITIL, ISO 27001, 9001 frameworks.
Apply for IT Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly