IT Systems Administrator
- 1 st and last line support to the business. - Monitoring, recording and responding to all new incidents and service requests via ticketing system, telephone, face to face and email
- Works effectively within specific IT systems and applications.
- Review and improve existin
- g systems and processes in order to improve effectiveness.
- Identify and introduce new systems and processes that improve the area or business as appropriate.
- The provision of detailed professional / expert / technical advice to others in order to resolve issues, influence decisions, make aware of risk or to guide users in their tasks.
- Follow all appropriate procedures effectively and perform all appropriate tasks within set time scales and to set standards.
Any IT related Certification, Qualifications, Accreditation are desirable
Experience/knowledge of Server infrastructure:
- Window (All Versions)
- Window Server (All Versions)
- Virtualisation platforms (ESX, ESXi, Hyper-V)
- File and print
- Storage, SAN, NAS
- Office (All Versions)
- Anti-Virus software
- Web filtering
Experience/knowledge of Networks & Network Security
- Phone System
Experience/knowledge of Apple Mac (OSX), Unix/Linux
- Mac OS
Knowledge and experience gained from working to business working procedures like ITIL, ISO 27001, 9001 frameworks.