Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civ
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civils
Berkshire & Hampshire
Rate Negotiable Depending on Experience
My client is a leading Groundworks and Civil Engineering company in the South East of England. They are currently looking for a highly competent Quantity Surveyor to oversee amendments to public highways and other civils projects. Exceptional knowledge of Infrastructure and highway works is a must.
In order to be eligible for the role, candidates must satisfy the following:
· Experience working on a variety of Construction Contracts, including NEC3, JCT, Water and Highways
· Pre and Post contract experience
· Preparing Tender and Contract documents
· Preparing Bills of Quantities
· Risk Management and Cost Control
· Sub Contractor Work Allocation
· Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
· Completed Work Valuations and Payments
This is a freelance long term opportunity, a fantastic company to work for, they look after their own very well.
Ideally candidates will be degree educated, although time served and relevant experience is also suitable.
If you are interested then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Thomas on 07885688292.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly