Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager
We are looking for a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager ready for a new challenge to join for our client’s impressive residential and nursing home in the Harrogate area of North Yorkshire.
Our client is part of an established care provider who provide nursing and residential services to elderly people across the UK. They provide personalised care plans for everyone, considering their opinions and respecting their decisions to help them remain independent and improve their quality of life.
With exciting plans for refurbishment, you will be joining in an exciting development stage where you will work alongside the Home Manager to implement change throughout the home. As Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager, your responsibilities will also include:
- Supervising and supporting the Nursing and Care team
- Responsible for the planning, provision and constant evaluation of our client’s needs
- Developing and leading the nursing and care staff to maximise their potential and utilising their individual skills
- Manage the clinical environment daily to ensure that an exceptional level of care is constantly delivered.
Role requirements of a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager:
- A valid and up to date NMC Pin. RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Experience as a senior nurse or above
- You will have strong people management experience, and strive for excellence.
- Experience in a similar background with an ambition to progress
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments
This is an exciting time to join a home in a phase of development, with excellent career and personal development. If you have any questions, please click on ‘Apply’ and one of our specialist consultants will contact you to discuss any queries you may have.