Administration Assistant / Creative Marketing Support Assistant
Job title: Administration and Support Assistant
Location: South Cambridge
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
Hours: Full time
The Company is a cutting edge online marketing company with a large base of retail and travel clients based in the south side of Cambridge. Own transport is essential.
For the successful candidate the company offer a full training programme including the opportunity to develop your creative, analytic and administrative experience. The Company is looking for an individual who is keen to learn and can demonstrate their enthusiasm for a career in the digital space.
- The job involves a wide variety of activities including client administration, design and analysis
- Management of day to day activities surrounding client marketing campaigns, monitoring and analysing statistics.
- Daily activities also include the creation of banners, digital graphics and other designs.
- The Company is looking for a well-educated individual to help in the administration of a variety of online activities.
- You must have strong mathematical skills and be fluent in both spoken and written English as the job involves communicating with your colleagues and with clients on all aspects of your administration.
- You must be able to type well, use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and have sound experience of using the Internet.
- Some knowledge of html, Adobe Photoshop and an artistic flair or inclination will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills are essential and you must be careful and have a keen sense of attention to the smallest of details.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Graduate, Business Development Graduate, Administrator, Office Assistant, Intern, Junior Marketing Officer, Trainee Digital Administrator, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Designer; Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Sales Support Assistant will also be considered for this role.