One to One Teaching Assistant in Year 3
One to One Teaching Assistant in Year 3 in Stockport
£52.39- £60 per day
January 2017- July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupil's education?
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rewarding teaching support role?
Then we would love to hear from you!
A Stockport Primary school are looking to appoint a caring and skilled Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 3 child who has Autism. You will be responsible for the implementation of the child's individual Education Health Care Plan under the guidance of the class teacher.
- Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding training as well as career support.
- Supportive and experienced colleagues.
- Excellent resources and break out rooms available.
- Close to public transport links.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Have some experience of working with children with Autism and/or behavioural difficulties.
- Be caring, positive and committed.
- Have the ability to form relationships and communicate effectively with children.
- Be flexible and is able to use own initiative.
- Supporting a child with Autism in Year 3 on an individual or small group basis within and/or outside of the classroom in line with the current National Curriculum.
- Recording and reporting on child's performance to class teacher, SENCO and parents.
- Liaising with outside agencies.
- Assising with planning and preparation of resources.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs then we urge you to reply!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.
Apply for One to One Teaching Assistant in Year 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly