Children’s Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker
Job Title: Children’s Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker
Location: Buckinghamshire – HP13
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
Type of work available: Days, Nights and Weekend Work
HFH Healthcare is a rapidly expanding complex healthcare service providing bespoke packages of care to highly dependent children which a range of health conditions.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to work with children with interventions including ventilators and PEG within a home environment in Buckinghamshire.
The following experience would be an advantage:
- Carers with experience working with healthcare clients in their own home
- Carers with experience working in a hospital or rehab centre
- Nursery nurses/Nursery Assistants/Child Minders/ Au Pairs
- Teaching assistants working with learning & physical disabilities
- Nurses trained overseas interested in work as Healthcare Assistants
- UK or Overseas nurses awaiting PIN or PIN lapsed interested in working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Student Nurses undergoing training
Our aim at HFH Healthcare is to provide our clients with a care team of the highest calibre. Our team of qualified nurse trainers train all selected candidates in our fully equipped training facility and further support all care teams in the client’s home on a daily basis.
If you would like to join our friendly team at HFH and be rewarded for your skills in healthcare, please submit your CV below, or alternatively contact us on 020 8605 9712.
Please be aware that if you do not receive a response to your application within 4 weeks you have been unsuccessful. Our policy at HFH Healthcare is not to keep your details on file unless you advise us otherwise.
Apply for Children’s Healthcare Assistant / Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly