Year 4 Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic Key Stage Two teacher looking for a new career opportunity for January?
Do you want to join a supportive and award winning senior leadership team?
Do you dream of a school that gives you freedom to explore teaching techniques and the curriculum? If you answered yes then this is the school, team and job for you.
This school is a lovely 2 form primary school in Hull that is looking for a Year 4 teacher to join their passionate KS2 team. TA support is available in every classroom and the school truly believes that 'every child matters'. The school offers a broad curriculum and is invested in offering all their pupils an extensive array of extra curricular activities. The senior leadership pride themselves on offering a safe, rewarding and welcoming environment to teach and learn. All pupils are recognised for being happy and confident education practitioners. The school is currently above the national average in attainment and has been recently awarded good with outstanding features in their most recent Ofsted.
- NQT applications are welcomed
- Accessible Public transport links
- TA support for all classes
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Year 4 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly