Teaching assistant with First Aid - Milton Keynes
Starting January 2017
Do you have a first aid qualification? Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking to join a welcoming school? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a teaching assistant who is first aid trained for a school based in Milton Keynes. The school has recently expanded and are in need of an experienced teaching assistant to look after the first aid during breaks and lunches and to support their teachers with 1 to 1 group work during lessons.
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Great working hours
- Welcoming head teacher
- Future opportunities
Have you got the motivation and passion to support our client, if so we ask that you have:
- Experienced first aider with First aid certificate
- Experienced in working in a school.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Providing support to students in class and during lunch and breaks
- Communicating with parents and colleagues
If you feel you have the skills and experience to support and join this welcoming school don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email me on Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.