Are you interested in working within the education sector?
Do you want to work with young people aged 5 - 11 in a school setting?
Have you had experience of working with children of this age already?
* Deliver learning activities to pupils
* Supervise pupils whilst engaged in learning activities
* Ensure that, as best as is possible, learning objectives set by the teacher are achieved
* Respond appropriately to questions raised by pupils
* Ensure inclusion and acceptance of all pupils in the class in order to promote equal opportunities
* To collect any completed work to pass on to the teacher
* Keep appropriate records, as agreed with the teacher, to enable objective and accurate feedback to the teacher and pupils on conduct of the lessons
* Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct to ensure that good behaviour is maintained
As this is a support role within the school, not one day will ever be the same as you will be in different classes throughout the day depending on staff absences, training and annual leave.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
*£300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us
*Large client network - We are currently working with over 70 schools and n the local area so we - *Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
*24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
*Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current
*Work/Life balance - once you've left school for the day that's it your time is yours, teaching market
This is an exciting and rewarding role, and is particular useful to candidates who are seeking experience before applying for their PGCE.
Please click apply now or alternatively call Lauren Samways in the Bristol office on 0117 929 9882 if interested and you would like more information. DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.