Sales Executive - Events Company
Sales executive needed for this leading exhibition events company to be based in their Ringwood offices.
They create valuable trade exhibitions with a highly professional and friendly approach that is always blended with fun. An Events Sales Executive role has arisen within the company for a passionate and commercially driven individual who is looking to become a key member of a growing dedicated team.
* Sell stands and sponsorship for events
* Ensuring revenue and profit targets are achieved at maximum yield.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts, existing, new and lapsed clients ensuring maximum spend and involvement in the exhibitions.
* Identify new business and sponsorship opportunities in the core markets.
* Creating proposals and pitches for potential exhibitors and sponsors.
* Selling at agreed rates and negotiating as necessary.
* Face-to-face meetings with exhibitors and sponsors.
* Working onsite building relationships with exhibitors and being hands-on setting up and running the events.
* To produce contracts for new bookings and ensuring databases are up to date with contact details and notes.
* Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role.
* Self-motivated, mature individual who is comfortable taking personal responsibility for driving revenue generation across products.
* Ability to manage own time across products and prioritise tasks to deadlines and needs.
* Results orientated with the ability to flex between the "hard sell" both face to face & by phone as well as a more "consultative sell" with key accounts.
* Market focus - ability to immerse self in chosen market sector, its issues and players and apply that knowledge strategically to the overall direction and market positioning of the event.
* Have great communication and interpersonal skills.
* Meeting effective call targets through preparation and enthusiastic and professional delivery.
* Commercially astute, capable of adding value to the events and company.
* Ability to work away from home, overnight and weekends for events and meetings.
* Driving license.
£18,000 + Uncapped Commission, £30K OTE
* Holiday raising with service + lieu days
* On-site parking
* Staff social outings
To apply, please send your CV over for immediate consideration.