Junior Electrical Estimator
Junior Electrical Estimator - Reactive Maintenance - Planned Works - Essex
One of the UK's leading mechanical and electrical services providers are currently looking for a Junior Electrical Estimator to be based in their Essex office. This established company undertakes projects within various commercial sectors including retail, education, leisure and residential.
Working alongside the electrical estimator you will produce quotes for various high profile clients following reactive and planned electrical works. The estimators produce a large quantity of quotes (approx. 100 per week) with values ranging from £1000-£50000. All quotes are produced using their purpose-made templates built within excel. Training will be provided but a good understanding of excel is required. Estimates are produced from engineers details and reports, so the estimators work closely with the engineers. Therefore, the estimators need to be able to manage the engineers so that the correct details are provided and in a timely manner.
· Minimum 3 years experience as an Electrical Engineer (hands on)
· 17th edition qualification
· Previous experience estimating and pricing up works
· Experience working within the commercial and retail industry
· Experience of working within an office environment would be an advantage, but not essential
· Very good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
· Ability to work closely and liaise with Clients
· Ability to work under pressure
· Willing to cover on-call managerial duties when required
For more information about this role or other opportunities within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or email@example.com