Year 1 Teacher
EYFS Teacher January start or sooner
Randstad Education are currently looking for a Primary School teacher to teach an Early Years class in a well respected school in Rayleigh. The school was awarded 'Good' status in its last Ofsted report and is going from strength to strength, proudly boasting good behaviour and pupil attainment. This position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers, and the school have stated that based on a good performance there may be a permanent position offered at the end of the cover.
Our client is looking for an EYFS Teacher to maintain existing high standards of teaching levels in the school in order to meet and exceed teaching and learning targets. You will need to be resourceful and creative in your teaching approach and have excellent time management skills.
The successful Candidate is…
Someone who can effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods and excellent communication skills. You will be approachable, organised with a good eye for detail, able to work under your own initiative to help raise attainment for your class. You will be able to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school.
Although this opportunity begins in January if you are looking for work this term then register your interest early and you can be used for D2D supply teaching.
Teachers must have:
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
Randstad Education can offer you:
* Over 17 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Teaching assignments local to you
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Careers support and advice
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
* Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
If you feel that this is the next job role for you please contact Hannah Mcgovern at your local Randstad office.