Mechanical Installation Engineer
Permanent position, Full Time
We are looking for a Mechanical Installation Engineer with a background in fitting and assembly work to join our team who ideally has the following skills:
- Experience of using hand and power tools.
- Able to read & work from Engineering drawings.
- Able to manage workload efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office skills.
- CSCS Card / Passport to Safety.
- Driving Licence.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
Knowledge of Grain Handling machines is desirable.
The candidate must be able to work as part of a team, respond to breakdowns anywhere within the UK, use their own initiative and must be willing to work periods of overtime as required.
Typical duties include:
- All aspects of site Installation.
- Plant Audit work.
- Assisting with preparation of site packs, reports and method statements.
- Liaising with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
Salary dependant on experience.
CTS Process design, supply and install Mechanical Handling Equipment for the Brewing, Distilling and Food Industries.
Send your CV by pressing the apply button.