Linear Insulation are a national HVAC and industrial insulation engineering company and are looking for the ideal person to fulfil an Estimator role within our Gloucestershire office.
This is a permanent, full time position with a negotiable salary circa £30k-£35k.
The position ideally suits someone with a mechanical building services engineering background who is ambitious, forward looking and with a desire to help develop the company in a competitive marketplace.
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record in the following:
- Preparation and processing of costs including Quotations, Estimates, Bids and Tenders.
- Review of customer's drawings and specifications to prepare accurate costings sheets for materials, labour and equipment
- Assess and manage risk and opportunity and support negotiations as part of the pricing process.
- Submission of Tenders
- Client development and liaison
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Competent in MS Office
This is not an exhaustive list please list additional skills within the application as they may benefit the applicant during interview selection.
Applicants should apply by email, enclosing their CV, by clicking the apply button.
Applications must be received by 30th November 2016. If you do not hear from us by 15th December, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful.