Part Time 1:1 Teacher (Autism)
6 days left
- Part Time
Are you an enthusiastic, innovative Primary Teacher who is passionate about make a difference to the lives of your students? Are you confident of engaging with a student on a 1:1 basis? If so this then could be just the role for you
We are looking for a qualified and experienced teacher to work with a Year 6 student in the Chelmsford area on a 1:1 basis. The student has Autism and challenging behaviour. They are currently working at level 2 in English and Science and Level 3 in Maths.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to engage and build a relationship with a difficult student.
- Flexibility to change their lessons to suit the suit the student
You will be required to teach for 15 hours per week (consisting of 5 x 3 hour sessions between Monday - Friday). We are looking for somebody to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Teach away from mainstream education
- Gain experience working with a student on a 1:1 basis
- Work potentially flexible hours (to be agreed with the students parents)
- Get real job satisfaction by making a noticeable difference to a young students life
Our client delivers individual specialist education programmes to young people who are facing difficulty in accessing education.
The children they provide a service to are out of mainstream education for a variety of reasons and include children with special education needs, those in care homes, those with challenging behaviour and those who are under achieving and in need of specialist support.
Please send your CV to Greg Burns who is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application, right up to starting work with the student.
Apply for Part Time 1:1 Teacher (Autism)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly