Property Search Group (PSG)
PSG is one of the nation's leading providers of conveyancing support services and offers a comprehensive range of searches and reports to aid in the process of buying and selling property.
This role requires prompt, hard working candidates who have the ability to conduct their work methodically and pay particular attention to detail. The role involves client interaction through telephone and email, therefore good communication and diplomacy skills are needed at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Formal qualifications are not mandatory however, experience of using Microsoft office packages and dealing with telephone queries are essential to fulfil the role. Full training will be provided.
- Broad understanding of operating Microsoft Office (Essential)
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- Excellent Communication - Over the phone and by email (Essential)
- Previous experience in telephone support for customers/or the property industry (Desirable)
- Experience of working within Conveyancing/property related business (Desirable)
The primary role of the Admin Assistant at PSG is to assist the relevant product delivery process through all its stages, whilst ensuring that the quality and standard of work is maintained at a high standard and that customer satisfaction is achieved throughout.
- Assisting in the product delivery process.
- Communication with internal and external Customers, Local Authorities and third party suppliers.
- Compilation and data input of core products, plans and third party products as requested.
- Appointment booking and online ordering through local and regional Authorities and third party suppliers.
- Scanning and filing of all product related documents.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Postal Duties.
- Production of invoices to the customer.