nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service and software solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality market, our Customers are groups including include pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Field Service Engineers, Project Engineers & a Team Leader to join our dynamic and expanding team. You will be responsible for attending Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner. In conjunction with this, you’ll also be required to complete detailed and accurate sign off documentation.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- Attending Customer sites as required determining and resolving software/hardware related faults to both front and back office equipment.
- Completing Field Service Reports for each call made in line with Company procedures
- Communicating effectively to the relevant Team Leaders & Managers.
- Ensure that all Company paperwork is submitted in a timely and accurate manner
Our Field Service team work 12 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off rota basis inclusive of weekends and bank holidays. This role will involve staying away from home a regular basis
- Attending Customer sites conducting installation and de-installation of hardware as required
- Conducting site surveys at Customer establishments as well as producing site survey reports to be issued to our Project Control Team.
- Providing go live support to Customer as and when required
Our Project team work 8 hour shifts, 5 days out of 7 days which may include some weekends and bank holidays. This role will involve staying away from home a regular basis.
Essential Skills for all roles
- Experience of working within the Hospitality / Retail Sector
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Networking and connectivity experience
- Basic Windows & DOS experience
- Experience of basic PC configuration
As a Company we cover the whole of the UK so these roles will involve extensive travel and staying away from home. Due to the nature of this role it is essential that applicants have a full UK driver’s license.
Please be aware that interviews will be conducted at our Head Office in Dudley, West Midlands. As part of your application please confirm which role you would like to be considered for and your current salary.
These roles will benefit from a Company Van, fuel card and Company benefits.
View the original job article on Hiredonline