URGERNTLY REQUIRED: Permanent Deputy Manager for Oakfields Nursery Clitheroe
Are you looking for a New Challenge we urgently require a Deputy Nursery manager in Clitheroe to Start immediately please send your CV to Karl Lucas:
email@example.com or call 01772 259966
Suitable candidates will be interview as soon as possible.
Below are some of the requirements for the post.
To assist manager in the day to day management of the nursery within company and OFSTED?s guidelines. To ensure you provide quality childcare and that the children have a wide variety of learning experiences in a safe, secure and caring environment in which they can grow and develop.
1. To assist manager in effectively managing the day to day running of the nursery following all policies and procedures
2. To help manager recruit and employ suitable and experienced staff, with the appropriate skills and qualifications.
3. To supervise and support all staff to ensure they fulfil their job role and adhere to policies and procedures
4. To act as a good example, to be supportive and consistent with all staff to develop a strong and committed team and act as a link between the manager and staff
5. To ensure staff comply with the company dress code and present the appropriate image at all times
6. To help manager with invoicing, fee collection and the collection of overdue accounts
7. To help manager keep control of all consumables, and stocks on the premises.
8. To keep yourself informed and educated on new legislation and changes in childcare practices and attend any training as required
9. To liaise, along with manager, to develop good working relationships with Ofsted and all other external agencies
10. To ensure all health and safety policies are implemented paying particular attention to equipment and premises maintenance
11. To develop effective relationships with parents and provide them with information on a regular basis about the nursery and attend regular parent meetings/open days and other social events to help develop this relationship
12. To deal with complaints promptly and inform the manager of all the details so that they can take the matter further
13. To promote the nursery and make links within the local community to help maintain the company?s good reputation and so increase the uptake of places within the nursery
14. To maintain and ensure the safety of the premises with particular reference to the safety of the children and buildings, informing the manager of any works needed
15. To attend regular staff meetings and support staff in implementing any changes which may be needed
16. To ensure that accurate records are kept on all children
17. To carry out all other duties as requested by your manager
18. To act as manager in the managers absence
19. To take responsibility for overseeing specific areas of the nursery as defined by the manager
20. To be aware of safeguarding policies and procedures within each local authority that they operate and to understand that they are personally accountable for safeguarding children and improving outcome