Media Studies Teacher
Are you passionate about Media and the way your students learn?
This is a permanent contract to start in January and would be suitable for experienced teachers, or those who are newly qualified as the school offers a fully comprehensive induction plan, that carries on throughout your entire career at the school.
A career at this school can offer you:
* A supportive and friendly department with a real team ethos
* A state of the art building
* Brand new resources
* Excellent CPD opportunities
In return they are looking for a teacher who will:
* Have a collaborative approach to teaching
* Be passionate about Media and Film studies
* Be creative in making lessons fun and enjoyable
* Ideally have the ability to teach up to A-levels
Although the position is to start in January the school are willing to wait for the right candidate if they are working with a notice period.
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for this role please apply with an updated CV as the head of department and head of school will be holding lesson observations and interviews in November.