Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading, independent mobile business with over 50 employees; including specialist UI and UX designers, professional developers and experienced account & project managers. In the past 5 years, they have delivered award-winning mobile solutions for leading brands, agencies and enterprises.
They are looking for a talented sales person who thrives on working in a fast – paced environment and can find and close new business sales.
The Business Development Manager role:
- Grow relationships with existing accounts as well as seeking new business.
- Work to drive leads that the company generates into new business.
- Generate their own leads to drive further incremental sales.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections and use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Forecast when deals are likely to be closed.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- You will be required to travel and attend our events, including own in house events.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling in a B2B sales environment.
- Experience or Interest in the mobile / application / digital / technology industry.
- Have a new business focused mind-set
- Ability to approach clients and prospects with real solutions.
- Reasonable understanding of development methods and can 'talk tech' where necessary.
- Ability to translate a client's vision into real world solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary and uncapped OTE
- Great company perks
- Frequent team events
- Contributory Pension
- Your CV highlighting relevant experience.
- Details of 2 references (these will not be taken up before the role is offered).
- Your current salary and expectations.