Mobile Controls/BMS Engineer
Job Description: Mobile Controls/BMS Engineer
Alternative Titles: Mobile BMS Engineer
Revised: November 2016
Start Date: Immediate
Reporting to: Controls Manager
General Purpose: To undertake the following across company’s portfolio but not limited to:
- Fault Finding
- Callout Rota
Work Schedule: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Responsibilities and duties (General but limited to):
- Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation
- Ensuring all on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to
- Working alongside other ACS staff and trades.
- Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- To take part in the companies callout rota
- Working with Quality Assurance
- Interrogation of Electrical Drawings
- 3 or more years of working within the controls industry or a similar role
- Training undertaken by Manufactures
- Electrical qualifications (Essential)
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations (desirable)
- Trend Experience (Essential)
- SeaChange Experience (desirable)
- Kieback and Peter (desirable)
- Syxthsense (desirable)
- TAC Experience (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate Other Controls System knowledge
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Able to use MS Office & Outlook
- Criminal record checks will be applied for candidates.
- Clean Driving Licence
- First Aid Trained (desirable)
- This position has no supervisory function.
- This position is primarily a mobile role. Travel is a significant part of the job, and all applicants should consider this.
Applicants are required to be enthusiastic, reliable, trustworthy & committed. They must also be flexible in their approach to fulfilling the post.