Job Title: Nurse
Location: Dudley Street, West Bromwich
Salary: £14.50 per hour
With 250 services and 4000 staff across the UK, the community service is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. In operation since 1993, we have developed our services to support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nurse to join our team at Dudley Street. We are a home rather than a house or service. Our home is safe and friendly. This makes it a pleasure to live here and a pleasure to work here. We encourage and allow our service users to be their own people. We have a well trained staff team who work in a professional manner and offer the best care possible to our service users.
The successful candidate for the role will have:
* R.N.M.H, RN(LD) 1,or RNM/RGN (with experience of working with this client group)
* Have good clinical and care planning skills
* Good written and verbal skills
* Be confident and work effectively as an individual and within a team
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* 24 hour employee assistance for advice ,information and support
* Health & Insurance Plans
* A Range of discounted retail vouchers (including cinema, electrical, theme parks and holiday discounts)
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' below. Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly