Internet Sales Executive
Title: Internet Sales Executive
Location: Washington - NE37 1EZ
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Uncapped OTE including company discounts and life assurance
We are looking to recruit an Internet Sales Executive to join our Internet department at Washington. The role will require you to deal with our sales customers, selling new and used vehicles, including commercial vehicles, and arranging appointments at the relevant branch. We are looking for a driven, ambitious, customer focused individual who can thrive in an incentive driven sales environment to help compliment a growing department.
The role will include:
* Responding to internet customer sales enquiries via the telephone and email to initiate the sales process
* Directly selling commercial vehicles by telephone and email, taking the customer down the complete the sales process
* Appointing local leads to the appropriate commercial sales departments once the sales process has been initiated
* Email marketing of customer database
* Follow up and management of customer database
* Contact database management and diary system updates
* Work pro-actively and effectively within a team environment
* Build effective relationships internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have motor trade experience, an excellent telephone manner and ideally have experience of dealing with a high influx of customers over the telephone. You will also have the ability to persuade and negotiate, as well as excellent administration and IT skills. Experience of data input would be a distinct advantage.
You can expect on average a salary between £20,000 - £25,000 OTE, which is uncapped. You will also receive generous company discounts, access to a company pension, free life assurance and the knowledge that you will be part of a loyal, family run organisation.
The role is 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 and will require you to work most weekends, which in return you will receive 2 days off during the week.
Please note: The closing date is 2nd December, if you have not heard from us by Friday 9th December please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on the occasion and we would like to thank you for your interest in out group.