Vehicle Recovery Controller
Our client is the leading breakdown and recovery company based in Burwell Cambridgeshire. Right now, our client is looking for a breakdown controller for various shift patterns. You will be the first point of contact for customers with vehicle breakdowns and will be responsible for taking all recovery details and dispatching suitable drivers.
Wage up to £10 an hour depending on experience and performance, starting on a training rate of £8 an hour and hours are midday to midnight 4 on 4 off.
Duties will include;
- Offer front line customer support
- Allocate by the appropriate recovery agent in contracted /targeted time scales to comply with agreed service level agreement SLA's.
- Ensure Customers are regularly informed of job progression/development through to satisfactory resolution.
- Ensure that necessary processes, procedures and engineer work instructions are understood and followed thereby providing a consistent and professional service to the client:
- Booking jobs onto the in-house computer system Apex
- General administrative duties as required such as taking and securing payments, raising invoices and job completion.
- Process the ability to log calls and distribute breakdown information
- Good IT skills
- Excellent customer care & communication skills
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and work as part of a team
Be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements that our client is looking for, then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.