Registered Care Manager – Lead a Home Care Branch
We are looking for a driven Registered Care Manager to develop and grow a Home Care Branch in Newcastle. If you are forward thinking, have a natural ability to lead and inspire a team we would love to hear from you.
Our client specialises in Quality Care and Companionship and provides a professional care service nationally throughout a network of offices. They strive to always ensure they deliver a reliable, top quality service to their clients, along with peace of mind for their family members. They are committed to supporting staff and will assist in your personal development, with career progression opportunities available.
As a Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day efficient running of the business, managing the administration team and the care workers. This will also include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customer’s enquiries.
- Meet our customers and get to know them.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion to work in home care.
- Constantly promote our values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy.
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team.
- Build relationships with outside agencies
What will you need to be a Registered Care Manager?
- The successful applicant will have several years’ experience in running and ideally developing an Elderly Domiciliary Home Care service.
- Management experience of service provision within the care profession is essential.
- Ideally qualified or willing to work towards QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home Care/Domiciliary care service
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop a home care branch, so if you would like to find out more, please click on ‘Apply’.
Apply for Registered Care Manager – Lead a Home Care Branch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly