Care Assistant / Support Worker
Job title – Care Assistant / Support Worker
Location – Hemel Hempstead, Tring, Berkhamsted, Amersham, Chesham
Salary - £8.25 - £17.00 per hour
Hours – Various hours available between 7am-10pm
Bluebird care Hemel Hempstead are renowned for the high levels of care we continue to provide our clients in the local community.
We are currently recruiting Care assistants to join our supportive team working in the Hemel Hempstead, Tring, Berkhamsted, Amersham & Chesham areas.
We have various hours available between the hours of 7am – 10pm.
Working for bluebird care you will be assisting our clients in their own homes with everyday tasks and activitiesAs this is a mobile role it is vital that all candidates have access to their own vehicle which is insured for work.
We provide full training and mentor support for the role so previous experience is not required, however previous experience in customer services or retail would be advantageous.
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing all care, including
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care , grooming
- Toileting, assisting with use of commode
- Continence management
- Using manual handling equipment
- Assisting customers to go to bed, including undressing and washing
- Preparation of meals and feeding assistance
- General household duties
- Bed making and laundry
- Shopping and supplies management
In addition to our competitive rates of pay and mileage, we also offer excellent benefits including:
- Bonus Scheme
- NHS top up scheme
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Travel time and Mileage
- We also support towards NVQ qualifications for those looking to pursue a career in care.
Do you have a passion for helping people and have what it takes to join Bluebird Care? If so please apply today, or call the Recruitment Team on 01923 775 300.
Apply for Care Assistant / Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly