Sales Training Manager/Sales Coach
Job Title: Sales Training Manager/Sales Coach
Reporting To: Head of Contact Centre Training
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 08.30 - 5pm
Salary : up to £35,000 per annum
Love Sales? Are you ready to love your job? This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, engaging and energetic sales coach to make our sales team even more brilliant.
We believe in the value of our services and the primary goal of the Contact Centre team is to engage prospects, understand their needs, confirm qualification criteria and convert into qualified opportunities to be closed by our Field Sales team. As the Sales Development Manager, you get the opportunity to hire, train and mentor the department with the main aim of unlocking potential to exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
You will be expected to be positive and show a can do attitude at all times. As this role is new to the business there is lots of opportunity for you build and shape the role.
You must have demonstrative experience of their coaching ability and knowledge of the sales processes and techniques, have a genuine passion for people and their development, the energy and ambition to excel and the creativity to take the department to the next level. You need to be able to think on your feet, understand that not all people learn the same, change direction according to where the business is going and make decisions independently, with support from management.
* The provision of consistent support and coaching across the sales floor to aid in quickly embedding training and coaching culture
* Assist with the design and delivery of in-house training solutions in line with needs
* Identify training needs for both the individual and department through the delivery of various methods, including 1:1 coaching, identifying individuals' strengths, areas for development & providing constructive feedback accordingly
* Ensure all new team members embed learning and transition into the sales team smoothly
* Build positive relationships through effective communication with colleagues and managers and other departments to encourage shared learning
* To provide developmental feedback to colleagues to aid their achievement of revenue and customer KPI's
* Ensure your own continuous professional development by keeping abreast of current sales and development techniques and trends
* Proven sales coaching experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Resilient and assertive
* Team player
* Strong commercial acumen
We love our culture - it has helped us to achieve some amazing things. We strive to be the company to work with and for. We will nurture and protect it. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). We are more concerned about contribution than job title and we encourage collaboration and openness (rather than a hierarchical silo approach).
We are all happy to roll our sleeves up in order to get a job done well and at pace. We move quickly (we do not like bureaucracy), we are proud of our success and even more excited about the future.
Working for us you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Apply for Sales Training Manager/Sales Coach
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly