Retail Operations Scheduler / Appointment Booker
Job Title: Retail Operations Scheduler
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Location: High Wycombe
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has three decades of home improvement experience - offering Conservatories, Orangeries, Replacement and new build Windows, Doors and curtain wall facades. They are currently looking for a Retail Operations Scheduler to provide an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational support to the Retail Operations team.
The successful candidate will have proven record of:
Proving an efficient and responsive administrative and customer care service to both the Customer base and the Head of the department, helping them to manage the department.
Consistent performance with the ability to deal with routine tasks and the persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
A friendly approach and the ability to communicate in a thorough and factual manner are integral to the role to the function.
Standard operating procedures, adherence to rules, and a patient, hardworking nature are also important aspects of the role.
Ideally the person fulfilling this job will have the ability to persuade others, work within specific guidelines whilst at the same time maintaining quality and standards. The person should be routine-orientated, methodical, thorough, compliant, cautious, sensitive, diplomatic, self-disciplined, amiable and accommodating.
- Schedule all window, door, roofline and conservatory installations
- Produce 'fitters files' and associated paperwork
- Assist Head of department/Manager with payroll calculations
- Produce and distribute weekly installation lists for Managers, Surveyors and Sales personnel
- Attend weekly 'Operations meetings' to report on the following weeks scheduled installations
- Requisition all additional fitting products for installation including but not limited to bricks, lintels, towers.
- Arrange Manager site visits for all installations over £10k
- Arrange quarterly site inspection visits for all Installers
- Produce risk assessments where required
- Collect cheques and checklists on completed installations
- Contact customers at the end of installation to confirm they are satisfied and there is nothing outstanding
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to assist within the business
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and ability to think on one's feet
- Flexibility and Resilience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision and to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous scheduling experience would be beneficial
- Ability to use one's initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Retail Operations Scheduler, Admin, Maintenance Planner, Scheduler, Works Controller, Appointment Booker, Meeting Organiser, Administrator, Retail Coordinator, Diary Organiser, Schedule Keeper may also be considered for this role.