Registered Care/Quality Manager (Homecare)
4 days left
- Full Time
We have a new challenge for a driven Registered Care/Quality Manager who is quality and business orientated to manage a Home Care Branch in Leeds. You will have an excellent care management background to develop and grow the service, whilst providing structure and stability.
Do you want to turnaround a Home Care Branch with the aim of being rated ‘Outstanding’?
As a Registered Care/Quality Manager you will work autonomously to develop the service with support from Head Office. You will also be responsible for the day to day efficient running of the business, managing the administration team and the care workers. This will also include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customer’s enquiries.
- Meet our customers and get to know them.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion to work in home care.
- Constantly promote our values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy.
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team.
- Build relationships with outside agencies
What will you need to be a Registered Care/Quality Manager?
- The successful applicant will have several years’ experience in running and ideally developing an Elderly Domiciliary Home Care service.
- Management experience of service provision within the care profession is essential.
- Ideally qualified or willing to work towards QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home Care/Domiciliary care service
This is an exciting troubleshooting role for someone who is passionate about providing quality care and seeing results. If you would like to find out more about this role, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will be in touch.
Apply for Registered Care/Quality Manager (Homecare)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly