ICT Support Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ICT Support Technician to join Dataspire based in Northampton.
Dataspire Solutions Ltd is an established Managed Service provider for the education sector based in the North West but operating successfully all across the UK. Built on values of high levels of innovation, technical expertise, industry best practices, customer satisfaction and flexibility they are a quickly developing company with a proud reputation. The company is a fertile environment for development for their employees within all aspects of their operations.
As an ICT Support Technician your duties will include:
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services.
- Resolve service calls as directed by the Service Desk.
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies.
- Customer liaison at multiple levels.
- Provide high-quality customer service and promote the company’s reputation.
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department.
An ideal ACT Support Technician will have a process driven pro-active approach to IT support and would have experience in:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Active Directory
- General PC hardware maintenance
- Imaging systems, SCCM, MDT, etc.
- ITIL Service Desk operations
- Network troubleshooting
Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
Continuous training and opportunities to progress within the company will be provided.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum dependant on suitability for the role.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV and covering letter online and quote the words: ‘Northampton Technician’ in the e-mail subject.
Please note that any successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check for this position. We can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.
recruitx ref: 53211252 / INDMP