Junior Occupational Therapist - London - OT for Kids
OT for Kids are a growing, private paediatric occupational therapy company. Our vision is to offer a seamless, accessible and high quality Occupational Therapy service to all children by providing the most up-to-date, evidenced-based assessment and treatment.
We aim to promote the awareness and understanding of Occupational Therapy and how it has a positive impact on childhood development. Our sole purpose is to produce positive results for every child who accesses our service.
We have a vacancy for a Junior Paediatric Occupational Therapist in London . The role will be part time and will involve providing group therapy to children in a school in London to improve handwriting, fine motor skills, concentration skills and movement skills.
We are looking for a therapist who is enthusiastic, passionate about working in occupational therapy and has a real desire to strive for the best therapy for all of our clients.
- BSc Occupational Therapy
- BAOT registration
- HCPC registration
- Minimum 6 months experience with working with a range of disabilities, including some paediatric experience
- Clear understanding of the underpinning theory to practice
- Clear understanding of the BAOT professional code of conduct and relevant professional guidelines
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Competent IT skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to carry out minimal to moderate physical activity throughout the working day
It also desirable that you have had experience providing occupational therapy in paediatrics and understand what is required to work in private practice.
To apply for this vacancy please send in a copy of your CV with a covering letter.
For further information including a detailed job description and person specification please visit our website http://www.otforkids.co.uk/careers.php#a10