7 days left
- Full Time
Verex Group has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the team based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director to assist in delivering B2B and B2C marketing campaigns for our vehicle manufacturer affinity motor insurance and accident management schemes. Our brands include Land Rover Insurance, Jaguar Insurance, Volvo Insurance and Mazda Insurance amongst many others.
We pride ourselves on rewarding hard work and encouraging staff to put forward new ideas, so if you are looking for a fresh new role that you can really make your own, this could be for you.
The successful Marketing Executive will be joining the marketing department at a very exciting time where new marketing and automation tools are being invested in to support our campaigns. In addition to supporting the digital transformation of the company, your role will involve working across a combination of online and offline channels.
The position is suitable for someone with an experience of working in a marketing role where digital marketing was the primary method of business generation.
The role as our Marketing Executive:
- Support the marketing campaigns across online and offline channels – email, print, social media etc
- Create content for exciting and engaging marketing campaigns
- Manage Customer Surveys process
- Manage ad-hoc marketing requests from Vehicle Manufacturer Clients and from requests within Verex
- Attending marketing meetings with vehicle manufacturer clients and suppliers
- Support Insurance websites plans. Provide assistance with on-going changes. Liaise with the PPC and retargeting agency
- Provide on-going marketing administrative support e.g. assisting with presentations, updating customer documents, ensuring FCA files are up to date and maintaining marketing project plans
- Manage Verex communications (insurance letter, policy wordings, emails, text messages, point of sale material, B2B communications,
- A switched on graduate
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage time well and deliver to tight deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- A proactive person who will make suggestions to do things better
- Experience and understanding of integrated campaigns (digital, social and offline)
- Digitally savvy - a good understanding of digital marketing tools including email marketing, SEO, analytical tools, CRMs and website management.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with client marketing contacts and our suppliers
- Experience of a service based product would be advantageous as will a genuine interest in the financial services industry
- Good team player with a can do attitude
Criteria for candidates
- GCSE English grade A preferred
- Marketing qualification – preferably a Degree/HND in Marketing (or other Degree/HND with a substantial Marketing element).
- Marketing experience is preferred
What’s on offer?
- £24-28k depending on experience, plus benefits
- Full and on-going support will be provided, including one week of training.
- An annual training budget to attend marketing training workshops
- Bi-monthly team lunch
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Marketing Executive then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly