Chef / Cook / Catering Assistant / Caterer / Kitchen Assistant
Job Title: Cook /Catering Assistant
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Salary: £11 per hour (£20K fte)
Hours: 35 per week (38 weeks per year - term time). Hours to be worked over 5 days per week including some weekends.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd December 2016
Interviews: 12th December 2016
Based near Maidstone in Kent, the organisation is recognised globally as a leading osteopathic education provider. Set in 17 acres of parkland and operating from a 17th Century manor house, the organisation has approximately 230 students coming to us to study from all over the world.
As an employee working at the organisation you will get generous paid leave, membership of the workplace pension scheme, the organisation is a member of the Kiddivouchers and Cycle to work schemes. The organisation is also keen to support their employees with training and development. There is ample free parking on site and we offer flexible working and family-friendly policies. Uniform is provided.
- You will be an experienced cook able to plan, prepare, cook and serve nutritious food using good quality locally sourced food at a price that represents good value for money.
- You will work as the third member of a small, happy team that provides more than a catering service.
- The kitchen is a welcoming place where staff and students come to chat whilst getting their food and drinks.
- You will be committed to providing excellent customer service and have experience of health and safety requirements.
- You should be looking for a varied and interesting role where you will need to be proactive and organised and contribute to the success of your team. Good communication skills are a must.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Chef De Partie, Demi Chef de Partie, Restaurant Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef, Casual Chef De Partie, Kitchen Chef, Kitchen Chef De Partie, Breakfast Chef De Partie, Dinner Chef, Catering, Food Catering, Catering Chef, Chef Assistant, Food Preparation, Cook, Assistant Chef, Cook Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Manager, Food Hygiene, Food Health and Safety Manager, Kitchen Delegation, Kitchen Supervisor will also be considered for this role.