Purchaser / Buyer
Purchaser / Buyer (Engineering / Manufacturing)
We are looking to appoint an Engineering Purchaser / Buyer.
Suitable candidates must have experience in a purchasing / buying environment within Engineering / Manufacturing Company.
The successful candidate should be a confident communicator as liaising with all departments is an essential part of this position.
In this busy role you will be responsible for:
- Self auditing
- Maintaining and updating supplier service level agreements
- Ensuring all purchases have been booked
- Purchase orders
- Expediting orders
- Dealing with pricing queries
- Obtaining quotations
- Proven experience and success within Purchasing / Buying in a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Highly organised approach to work
- Able to work on own initiative, but within a team environment
- IT Skills (MS Office, etc)
- Knowledge and experience of using Sage Line 50 accounts software would be advantageous
To apply for this role, please send your CV in via the APPLY BUTTON.