Commercial Manager - Sales
7 days left
- Full Time
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager - Sales to join the team based in Thame. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus bonus and benefits.
The job in a nutshell
As a Commercial Manager - Sales in the Sales Team you’ll have a pivotal, high visibility role that strengthens and optimises the revenue and commercial success of the business. You will drive the maturity and success of the commercial insight which supports a high performing sales team. You’ll identify commercial opportunities ensuring maximisation of revenue via the offline and B2B online Sales Channels, using analysis and robust insight through to recommendation.
What you’ll be doing as our Commercial Manager - Sales:
- Provide detailed commercial insight to the past and future performance of the channels
- Insight mining resulting in identification of opportunity and revenue optimisation in key corporate sales channels
- Competitive and market share analysis
- Build & develop reporting capability to understand commercial impact of sales activity, strategic initiatives and performance against KPIs
- Develop and maintain an actionable reporting suite
- Involvement in budgeting and the development of the annual three year plan
- Liaise with various stakeholders, such as Revenue, Marketing and Product to understand the market and make recommendations, based on insight, to tailor or product, proposition or price offering
- Ensure all commercial documentation & systems are accurately maintained
- Provision of ad hoc reports and provide analytical assistance for the Sales Team
What we’ll expect from you as our Commercial Manager - Sales
To succeed in the role you’ll bring 5+ years experience in a commercial and analytical position and your ability to build strong internal relationships at all levels. You’ll have excellent communication skills, with strong awareness of the needs of your audience. You’ll thrive in an environment where you can have autonomy and use your initiative.
In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable language to drive results
- Advanced MS Excel skills with proven experience in the manipulation of large data sets
- Able to work collaborating with others
- A proactive attitude with excellent commercial awareness
- Your ability to frame and sell ideas / propositions both internally and externally
- Your ability to manage and produce quality reports under time constraints
- Strategic thinking and problem solving capability
- Excellent organisational skills, working to plans and deadlines
- “Can do” attitude, self-motivated and driven
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Commercial Manager - Sales then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!