Telesales Executive - print and technology service company
Telesales Executive, Account Manager - Stockport
Telesales executive is needed for this leading managed print and technology service company to be based in their Bredbury offices / Stockport due to continued growth, to join their New Business Team as an Internal Account Manager.
With 4 regional offices and over 250 employees, the Group of companies is a leading supplier of office technology and IT solutions to businesses across the UK. The New Business Team is responsible for producing high-quality opportunities and appointments for the sales team.
The position, based in Bredbury, Stockport is ideal for a candidate who is already working in telesales, but looking for progression with a well-established company, in a fast paced industry. The successful candidate will join a growing team and be working towards agreed targets and profitability goals.
The candidate should be confident, articulate and driven. An interest in technology would be advantageous.
Internal Account Manager Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Identifying opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force, with the emphasis on high quality leads.
* Develop creative telephone pitches and propositions, relevant to different industries and vertical markets.
* Manage data and databases to a high degree of accuracy to ensure that targeted activity can take place to generate new business.
* Liaise effectively with all departments within Midshire to ensure that requirements are met.
* Contribute to the development of the Sales Department by sharing and implementing best practice ideas.
* Attend any scheduled meetings with the Sales and Marketing departments to update progress and communicate any issues.
Required Skills and Characteristics of an Internal Account Manager:
* Confident, articulate and professional.
* Achievement orientated, self-motivated and driven.
* Able to communicate and build strong relationships with co-workers and prospective customers.
* Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively both within and outside of the organisation.
* Excellent telephone skills and computer literacy.
* Flexible and adaptable to new and more efficient ways of working.
* Experience of using CRM systems and working with data.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Telesales Executive - print and technology service company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly