7 days left
- Full Time
Care Coordinator - Grimsby DN31 2AB
GBP15,000 -GBP17,000 per annum
shift work including some weekends
28 days annual leave with company pension.
LQCS Ltd require are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator who has a background in Domiciliary Care. Ideally you will have achieved and NVQ 3 or 2 in health & social care and be I.T. literate. You will need experience of using a computerized rostering system for planning the weekly care staff rota's, although training will of course be given.
Ideally you will:
- Be supportive and manage your team of staff
- Have excellent communication skills,
- Be very approachable, caring and assertive
- You will need excellent IT skills,
- Be well organized and be able to prioritize your ever changing busy workload.
- You will take on new care packages,
- Liaise with care managers, GP services, families, service users, staff and colleagues. Knowledge of the CQC regulations
- You will be quality focused and fully understand the role.
- You will be working as part of a busy team and you will have excellent support from the branch manager and colleagues.
This is an office based shifted position which includes evening and weekends. A good salary is on offer to the successful candidate along with excellent training and support. Are you organised, adaptable and stays until the job is done? Through growth, we are recruiting additional Care Co-Ordinators to join our core team of care staff.
To be considered you will have similar experience within a Health & Social Care setting and a hands on coordinating experience would be desired. A full driving licence is essential for this position.
If you are a team player, resourceful, with a positive attitude towards providing care to our service users we`d welcome your application. Tel Sharon or Jane on