Care Assistant - Bank Staff
Job Title: Experienced Bank Care Assistant
Hours Per Week: Bank work
Location: Glasgow Area
Rate Of Pay: GBP9.25 Per hour.
Please Apply Online
Reference: CSS/G69 6GA
Care Staff Scotland is the internal Bank for Four Seasons Health Care, we provide temporary staff to our Care Homes within the Glasgow Area. We focus on person-centered care and involve staff, residents and relatives in the running of the home.
As an experienced Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
- Clean Driving License
In order to achieve these care assistants should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care-Care Staff Scotland provides a variety of competitive benefits, including a bespoke development program, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
Four Seasons Healthcare Will Also Pay For The Total Cost Of PVG Registration