Part time Credit Controller
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a part time opportunity? I am currently recruiting for a role outside Cardiff, you will be responsible for the prompt collection of outstanding debt, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times with regard to value. The role is required to be extremely customer focused and provide a high level of customer support to customers.
You will play a key role in collecting cash and managing aged debt within our client's Finance Department. You will have:
- Experience in consumer credit control.
- Experience of credit control on high-volume, low-value debtor accounts.
- Good PC skills, especially spreadsheets.
- Experience of credit control in a large, diverse organisation using computerised systems.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of sales ledger operations and basic accounting procedures.
- Good written communication skills including the ability to draft routine credit control correspondence, and a good telephone manner.
You will have relevant Credit Control experience with strong Microsoft Excel skills. As a Credit Controller, you must have a hands-on approach, superb communication skills and the ability to meet targets and deadlines. Assertive and proactive, you must also be persuasive and professional with excellent prioritisation skills.
Red Accountancy acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for Part time Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly