Project Co-ordinator Team Lead - Training / L&D
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead (Learning & Development) based in London.
Do you have a strong proven track record of working in a Team Lead capacity where you have both led on projects and led the team?
Do you have experience of working on large scale projects?
GP Strategies Ltd is looking for a Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead to be responsible on a day-to-day basis for the administration and co-ordination related to the Regional Delivery teams and associated activities allocated by Global Delivery Manager.
As a Delivery Project Coordinator Team Lead your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Be the point of contact for the Global Delivery regional teams to advise on the key delivery processes and to run process training sessions where required.
- Oversee the process of the creation and timely submission of Annual Demand Plans from each region working with our client’s counterparts.
- Gather the regional data into a Global Annual Demand Plan and be the point of contact for demand plan enquires and ensure timelines and quality of data are adhered to.
- Ensure Regional Delivery Managers (RDM) assemble the Quarterly Schedules accurately and by the set deadline.
- To be accountable for managing the reporting requirements for KPI/SLA data. Cascade monthly KPI/SLA data to the RDMs for validation and collate responses back each month.
- Monitor MSA reporting and ensure RDMs are submitting the required reports (Take Up reports, Evaluation reports, Instructor Feedback reports, Savings reports) and documents (including Annual Demand Plans, Quarterly Schedules and Instructor Certifications) in the correct format to meet the MSA requirements.
- To review all monthly client learner evaluation data and initiate course or instructor investigations with RDMs and programme managers for all items not meeting SLA or KPI requirements and to ensure the Instructor Database and Instructor Certifications database is kept up to date
- Build regional relationships with regional delivery management both onshore and offshore
- Ensure that all activities in relation to the client’s demand plan are achieved in line with the MSA/SLA, within budget, to contract and on schedule.
- To support the PMO Global Programmes Project Manager when required, create communications to RDMs when requested on Global Programmes, creating the required documentation and ensuring plans are in line with processes and the project strategy, and to assist Regional Delivery Managers to source suitable trainers when required.
- Understand processes for creation of materials and storage location, and LAO processes on scheduling, printing rosters, forms and reports.
- Support the PMO Global Programmes Project Manager when required and to create communications to RDMs when requested on Global Programmes, creating the required documentation and ensuring plans are in line with processes and the project strategy.
The successful candidate will have a strong proven track record of working in a Team Lead capacity where you will have both led on projects and led the team. This role is both rewarding and challenging and will require someone with strong leadership skills, commercial awareness, tenacity and resilience. Experience of working on large scale commercial projects in a senior project co-ordination/administration capacity is also essential.
Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to prioritise, great organisation skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure are required. Strong analytical and data reporting skills, extensive experience in Microsoft Office packages and a flexible approach to working are also a must.
As our role is working in the Training and Development arena any experience within this area would be desirable.
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits package.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GPSL, a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), is a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers’ needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 53212739 / INDHP