Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper / Finance Administrator
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Musselburgh, Scotland
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 pro-rated (depending upon experience)
Job Type: Flexible, Part Time (20 hours per week)
Are you looking for a fully flexible part-time role that suits your own circumstances? Are you an experienced Account Assistant looking for a new challenge?
Our Client is an award winning online retailer; shortlisted as T3 Retailer of the Year and a finalist in the Scottish Retail Excellence Awards. You will be working with the latest gadgets and technology as part of a team of five operating from their Musselburgh HQ. You will be reporting to their Sales & Operations Manager, and working with their Chartered Accountant on a regular basis; completing management accounts with her on the 15th of every month.
The position is part time (20 hours per week) with flexible hours that can suit your personal circumstances.
The role of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Bank account reconciliation
- Debtors and creditors reconciliations
- VAT submission and reporting
- Monthly payroll
- Preparation of Year End and financial reports
- Cash Flow Management
- Inventory management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who should have the following minimum qualifications:
- At least 2 years' experience as an Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper or Accounts Administrator (recent graduates are also welcome to apply)
- A relevant degree or accountancy qualifications (optional, although preferred)
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and accountancy software such as Sage and/or Netsuite (on the job training will be provided)
This is a great opportunity to make an impression in a small yet dynamic business where you can put your own stamp on the position, working independently with hours which suit you. In return you will receive a salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 Pro rata depending on experience.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, AAT Qualified, AAT Part Qualified, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Finance Admin, Bookkeeping will also be considered for the role