6 days left
- Full Time
Role: Management Accountant
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the Accounts & Finance team based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Kronospan are the world's largest producer of wood based panel products employing 14,000 people across more than 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. As an expanding family business in a dynamic environment, our people are the key to our success.
As part of our continued growth strategy we understand that it is vital that we continue to attract, train and develop the very best people worldwide.
The Management Accountant with take ownership of the monthly finished goods and raw material stock counts, product costings and material variance reporting.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Month end stock reconciliation and analysis
- Analysing materials variances and driving accountabilities with other teams and functions
- Maintaining accurate product costings
- Analysing overheads and identifying cost savings
- Working with operations managers to provide accurate information for the annual budget
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of maintenance spend
- Posting accruals and prepayments
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Management Accountant
- Minimum part qualified CIMA but will consider those who are qualified by experience
- A strong background in management accounting within a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the business
Just some of what we are able to offer
- Attractive salary
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Management Accountant please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.