Junior Office Administrator / Office Assistant
Job Title: Junior Office Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (38 hours per week)
Closing Date: Monday 5th December 2016
Our Client is currently looking to recruit for a Junior Office Administrator to work in their office based in Macclesfield. You'll be responsible for providing admin support, raise sales orders and invoicing on their bespoke system.
You'll also be required for filing and general office duties within a small admin team.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the production team and supporting various departments with shifting priorities
- Liaising with customers, dealing with queries promptly and updating customers in a timely manner
- Capmad - Hemming Instructions, Database and images
- Co-ordinating DHL/and customers couriers, pick-ups and deliveries
- Inputting sales orders using bespoke management system
- Invoicing using bespoke management system
- Maintaining and monitoring the critical path of all orders inputted - liaising with production for delivery dates/shipping to CMT manufacturers/invoicing/dispatching etc.
- Archiving orders, updating colour and swatch books
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets with regards to monitoring of stock, printing figures, misc. inventories
- Answering phone calls
- Special projects if of interest.
- Ad hoc duties
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Good communicator.
- Experienced with Word and Excel and Outlook
- On the job training in all aspects will be given
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Junior Office Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin, Graduate Administrator, Trainee Administrator, Business Operations Assistant, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Business PA, Personal Assistant, Junior Officer Admin may also be considered for this role.