Key Account Manager
Verex Group has an exciting opportunity for a Key Accounts Manager to join the team based in South England, working from home. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager to manage our client accounts within the Automotive/Financial Services Sector.
Verex Group is the UK’s leading provider of affinity motor insurance and accident aftercare programmes to vehicle manufacturers, their dealer networks and their mutual customers. These programmes aim to deliver improved customer retention and increased revenue generation for our Vehicle Manufacturer clients and their Franchised Dealer networks.
Continued growth has created this new role which presents this superb opportunity for a proven Key Account Management professional to take on an impressive portfolio of Vehicle Manufacturer and Dealer Group clients. You will be the key point of contact, responsible for day-2-day client communication, developing effective relationships, identifying and championing new business opportunities and supporting the growth of existing client programmes and Verex products and services.
When you become our Key Account Manager you will be natural at developing relationships, you are charismatic and a social integrator who can communicate at all levels. You have a proven track record demonstrating your ability to make an immediate impact and a name for yourself within the business and the wider marketplace.
Supporting the Managing Director, Sales Director and Marketing Director, you will provide the vital fluidity between internal departments, key suppliers and our clients.
Day to day duties include:
- Developing existing client and new business relationships
- Nationwide Account Management of Dealer Groups
- Preparation of meeting agendas, Management Information and presentations for regular client account reviews
- Ensure effective delivery of actions from various stakeholders
- Support marketing activities within the business for clients
- Liaising between internal departments to ensure timely project outcomes
- Developing proposals and business cases for new products and services
- Gathering market data and intelligence
Our idea Key Account Manager:
- Experience and proven Key Account Management skills
- Experience of working within a Sales, Business Development or Marketing function
- Experience of working in a Franchise Dealer Sales or Aftersales environment, services into the Automotive Sector or Financial Services are an advantage but not essential for the right candidate.
- Good overall business understanding with operational as well as strategic orientation
- Account planning, account strategy, negotiation skills and marketing tools
- Strong data analysis ability, experience in developing business cases an advantage
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word packages
- Comfortable picking up the phone to speak to senior level decision makers
Above all you are an enthusiastic high achiever, self-motivated with a highly disciplined work ethic and a proven track record in influencing positive outcomes and delivering promises.
The role is expected to require up to 2 days per week at our headquarters in Rickmansworth.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Key Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!