Sales Ledger/Credit Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Sales Ledger looking for an opportunity in the Public Sector? I am currently recruiting for a role outside Cardiff, you will be responsible for the prompt production of Sales Invoicing for Income, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times with regard to value, VAT and coding. The role is required to be extremely customer focused and provide a high level of customer support to students, staff and external customers.
You will play a key role in collecting cash and managing aged debt within our client's Finance Department. You will have:
- Experience in consumer credit control.
- Good PC skills, especially spreadsheets, reporting tools and database skills.
- Experience of credit control in a large, diverse organisation using computerised systems.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of sales ledger operations and basic accounting procedures.
- Good written communication skills including the ability to draft routine credit control correspondence, and a good telephone manner.
You will have relevant Sales Ledger/Accounts experience with strong Microsoft Excel skills. As a Sales Ledger, you must have a hands-on approach, superb communication skills and the ability to meet targets and deadlines. Assertive and proactive, you must also be persuasive and professional with excellent prioritisation skills.
Red Accountancy acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for Sales Ledger/Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly