6 days left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity has arisen within Conviviality Retail for a HR Administrator to join the team based in Crewe, Cheshire. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £17,000 to £18,500 dependent on experience.
Conviviality Retail is an exciting place to work; a growing, ambitious and fast paced business with a team who want to make a difference. We are the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under our fascias of Bargain Booze, BB’s Warehouse, Wine Rack and Select Convenience across over 600 stores.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join our HR team, based in Crewe, Cheshire. Using your experience of providing professional and accurate HR administration support, you'll play a key part in the HR Team, providing critical administration support in management information and reporting, front line HR services, recruitment, contracts of employment and absence.
Responsibilities as our HR Administrator:
- Work closely with the Retail People Director and wider People Team to provide monthly HR management reports.
- Manage the online HR Service Desk, responding to first line queries and escalating queries to other team members.
- Collate and produce payroll reports so our people get paid accurately and on time.
- Assist with the administration of new employees including eligibility to work checks and references, issuing contracts of employment and offer packs and ensuring timely completion of probationary periods.
- Assist with the administration of employees leaving the business including arranging the completion of exit interviews.
- Provide administrative support to ensure effective absence management across the business.
- Ensure all employee records are up to date and accurate, issuing contract update letters to our employees.
- Provide administration support to annual HR activities such as personal detail updates, annual holiday allocations and pay reviews.
Key Skills needed to become our HR Administrator
- Have experience of working in a generalist HR Administration role.
- Have a proven ability to provide accurate and timely HR Management information and data.
- Be qualified to degree level in a HR/Business related subject or be studying towards a HR related qualification.
- Have excellent administration skills with an eye for detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Have the ability to deliver excellent customer service both in person and over the telephone.
- Have strong written communication skills.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Retail experience is advantageous.
Our ideal HR Administrator
- You will be a proactive, can do person, with the ability to role model a positive, team working culture.
- You’ll have attention to detail whilst multitasking.
- Highly professional, representing the HR Team in a professional manner to all stakeholders at all times.
- Driven to continuously improve ways of working.
- Resilient and adaptable to changing demands and tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently without continuous supervision.
In return, you will receive a salary of £17,000 to £18,500 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus, based on individual and company performance. You will enjoy access to our shares incentive plan, healthcare and pension scheme.
This role is based in our Crewe Head Office with working hours of 9.00am – 5.30pm
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role a sour HR Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!