We are looking for an Apprenticeship Assessor for a manufacturing facility in Kidderminster.
The Apprenticeship Assessor role is an exciting opportunity to deliver qualifications in PMO and BIT. We require an ambitious, fully qualified, assessor who can assess a caseload of around 40 learners in any of these vocations. These positions come with excellent prospects for personal development and advancement.
The Apprenticeship Assessor will be planning, training, mentoring and assessing candidates on clients' premises working towards Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeship qualifications.
Good organisational and communication skills are essential.
Qualifications and experience required:
- To hold either: A1, TAQA or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of NVQ's/WBL,
- Experience within relevant occupational sector
- Experience of assessing one or more of the above vocational areas
- Full driving licence with own vehicle
- Experience of delivering full apprenticeship frameworks
The successful candidate for the Apprenticeship Assessor position will have at least 1 years experience and the required licenses and certifications: TAQA (Training, Assessment, Quality and Assurance), A1
Please click Apply Now to submit your application.