Nursery Nurse - Harlow
If you are an enthusiastic and committed Nursery Nurse then we would like to hear from you immediately.
Our client who is based in Harlow is looking for a Nursery Nurse who has a clear passion about EYFS Teaching.
Requirements for the Nursery Nurse role:
- Applicants will require a minimum Level 3 NVQ in childcare or above
- You must be willing to offer a fun yet safe environment to each child, whilst being confident in your own ability to hold a class of 23 children at all times
- Hold strong behaviour management skills and passion for the role
Our client can offer you in return:
- An enjoyable working environment
- Training and Development
- Fully equipped rest/staff rooms
Having spent time observing how this Nursery School works, we can promise the right candidate that every day will be different and the staff all support each another when faced with any challenges.
Randstad Education work with over 2000 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.