Insurance Technician - FTSE 100 Employer
Starting salary from £16,000, depending on skills & experience
About the role:
We are currently looking for conscientious individuals with an impeccable eye for detail to join our Placement Services teams, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of policy documentation and the subsequent settlement of funds. With strong I.T. skills to include MS Excel, you will be comfortable working with numbers on a daily basis and enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive, team based environment.
About Capita | Managed Contracts:
Capita Managed Contracts falls under the Capita Insurance and Benefits (CIBS) Division, which is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
From our Norwich location, Capita provide outsourced services to a Leading London Market (Lloyds of London) Global Broker and Risk Adviser. Our services include:
- Production of contract documentation and premium processing
- Settlement and management of claims
- Ledger management, reconciliations and credit control
What you will do:
- Produce policy documentation in line with the requirements of the client, including specialised evidence of cover applicable to each specific sector.
- Check, authorise and issue invoices and documentation for Lloyds of London and international insurance markets.
- Calculate original and/or additional and returned premiums, including complex calculations in accordance with bespoke policy conditions.
- Manage and prioritise your own workload in order to meet deadlines and maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, insurers and third parties.
Your experience will include:
- Exceptional attention to detail with a methodical and conscientious approach.
- The ability to identify anomalies, investigate and subsequently resolve, in a logical and efficient manner.
- Previous experience within an office based environment.
- Excellent numeracy skills and comfortable dealing with large volumes of data in a process driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 GCSE's at A-C grade (including Maths and English) desirable (or equivalent experience).
- Able to promote continuous improvement and respond positively to change.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.