5 days left
- Full Time
Role: CAD Technician
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a CAD Technician to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. This is a full time, permanent position offering you a competitive salary.
At Kronospan we pride ourselves on delivering “Wood Perfected” and have invested in innovation since 1897. As the world leader in the production of wood based panel products, we are seeking a loyal, ambitious and passionate CAD Technician who can add real value to the growing Projects team.
The CAD Technician will be producing drawings of the site for construction, maintenance, projects & services purposes.
Key features of the CAD Technician role
- Producing drawings for the site & projects
- Managing & archiving project drawings.
- Supporting projects.
- Support building & infrastructure maintenance
- Ensuring contractors adhere to H&S rules & philosophies.
- Providing holiday & sickness cover for Project Coordinator / Manager
- Pick up / chaperone none inducted contractors
CAD Technician Requirements
- Ideally you will have CAD Drawings experience in 2D & 3D modelling
- Familiar with Autodesk packages including Inventor
- Experience with 3D scanning would be advantageous however training can be provided
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- People communication skills
Just some of what we are able to offer the CAD Technician includes
- Attractive salary
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a CAD Technician please click ‘Apply’ below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.